First 5 Forever resources
The First 5 Forever templates, graphics, video and promotional materials are available for public libraries and their partners to promote your First 5 Forever program and events.
These resources are large files available through our dedicated First 5 Forever Dropbox. They include templates for posters, flyers, signs and a short video that you can use on social media. There are also various high res versions of the First 5 Forever device and a style guide to indicate how the device should be used. These templates can be adapted to your local needs and include your council logo.
Guidelines for use
All First 5 Forever devices, graphics and templates are freely accessible to create your own promotional materials and resources for your First 5 Forever activities.
We ask as part of the Service Level Agreement you include the following elements in all your materials:
- First 5 Forever device
- Funding acknowledgement (word or logo or both)
- A tagline
- The First 5 Forever website URL - first5forever.org.au
Correct applications of the above elements can all be found in the dropbox.
How do I meet my First 5 Forever branding requirements?
Depending on the type of promotional item you are producing, different acknowledgment options are appropriate. Below are examples of what elements can be used for different activities.
- Signage in library – device, logo acknowledgment, tagline, URL
- Signage at promotional events – device, logo acknowledgment, tagline, URL
- Websites – device, word acknowledgment, tagline, link to First 5 Forever website
- Media releases – word acknowledgment, URL
- Speeches – word acknowledgment
- Promotional videos – device, logo acknowledgment, URL, tagline in closing slide
- Television, radio and newspaper advertisements – device, logo acknowledgment
- Newsletters – word acknowledgment, tagline, URL
- Print and electronic promotional materials such as brochures, posters, programs and invitations – device, logo and word acknowledgment, URL, tagline (on front page for multiple page publications).
- Merchandise items – device, URL (if format allows)
- Social media post – URL, hashtag (#first5forever) (if the post is directing to a local event or activity, your local website URL can be used instead)
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us.
Dropbox is an online content storage tool that allows documents and files to be shared. You don’t need to have a Dropbox account to use this service. It is as easy as clicking on the link below and downloading the files you need to your local drive.
By clicking on the link below you will be taken to the First 5 Forever Dropbox website.
For any questions or if you need assistance in using the First 5 Forever Dropbox files please contact the First 5 Forever team on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 3840 7807.